Sales Senior Associate
Ho Chi Minh City
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.”
At TVL Group, we are all about learning and teaching, and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive effect on those around you? Are you ready to make an impact on millions of people? Do you want a job that helps you to learn and grow? Are you ready to work hard, and feel satisfied with all that you have accomplished during the day?
If you answered Yes to the questions above, then read on – this job could be your dream job!
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales Planning: Conduct research to identify new business opportunities to achieve sales targets and company goals. Build own sales plan and meet KPIs for each quarter, month, and week.
- Sales Execution: Build and maintain strong relationships with clients. Effectively manage the sales process through prospect development, proposal, presentation and closing negotiations to achieve company goals.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 4+ years experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years successful sales experience in professional B2B environments
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team
- Willing to learn and challenge yourself to step out of comfort zone
- Training & Education experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Vietnamese required. English is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment with many opportunities to learn and expand your skill set