Ho Chi Minh City
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.”
At TVL Group, we are all about learning and teaching, and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive effect on those around you? Are you ready to make an impact on millions of people? Do you want a job that helps you to learn and grow? Are you ready to work hard, and feel satisfied with all that you have accomplished during the day?
If you answered Yes to the questions above, then read on – this job could be your dream job!
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Execution: Build and maintain strong relationships with clients; Manage effectively the sales process through prospect development, proposal, presentation and closing negotiations to achieve company goals.
Performance Management: Manage overall performance of the Sales team both in terms of sales target achievement and the work plan implementation status (e.g. Number of approaches, meetings, briefs, etc.).
- Develop systems and processes to track or record activity on accounts and help the team to close deals to meet sales targets.
- Optimize sales funnel including recruitment, training of new staff, preparation of scripts, preparation of sales schemes.
People Management: Develop headcount & recruitment plan in detail and work closely with the HR team to recruit the best talent. Train and mentor the Sales Associate to improve their skills and knowledge.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Minimum of 5+ years of successful sales experience in professional B2B & B2C environments and 03+ years of management experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Strong relationship and networking skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, persuasion, analytical and management skills
- Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team
- Strong commitment for business growth with strong influencing, persuading and project management skills.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills with sufficient business acumen & marketing sense.
- Training & Education experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Vietnamese required. English is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment with many opportunities to learn and expand your skill set