Ho Chi Minh City
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.”
We are all about learning and teaching – and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam and the region.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive effect on those around you? Do you want a job that helps others (and yourself) to learn and grow? Are you the type of person who works hard because you like to see results?
If you answered Yes to the questions above, then read on – this job could be your dream job!
TVL GROUP CULTURE
MARKETING MANAGER, DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- An effective Marketing Manager has a unique balance of customer acquisition, brand building and data analytics.
- Create customer journey - improving customer experience, reducing CPA and increasing repeat purchases
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration with partners
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Manage paid marketing campaigns across social media and other platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 6+ years professional experience in marketing within the adult training and education sector
- Customer journey - awareness through repeat purchase
- Acquisition marketing - CPA optimization, cross-channel promotions
- Digital marketing - SEO, SEM, paid advertising
- Software experience: Asana, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign (or other similar packages), Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
- Experience in high-growth environment, managing multiple concurrent projects
- Problem Solving / Critical Thinking skills: Identify and understand issues and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions; select appropriate approaches to develop effective solutions; take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Positive attitude, high energy, results-oriented, enjoys working with people.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment with many opportunities to learn and expand your skill set