Ho Chi Minh City
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.” At TVL Group, we are all about learning and teaching – and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam. We believe that anyone can create a better future for themselves with the proper information.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you are an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include (but not limited to): research and develop content across a diverse set of topics, monitor social/email/website platforms, and conduct market analysis. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to contribute to the creation of social media content, blog posts, and email campaigns
- Monitor all digital platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Help with translation of content (Vietnamese to English, English to Vietnamese)
- Help with planning and execution of marketing events
- Perform market analysis and research
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Strong research skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Effective communication skills in both Vietnamese and English