Ho Chi Minh City
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.” We are all about learning and teaching – and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive effect on those around you? Are you ready to make an impact on millions of people? Do you want a job that helps you to learn and grow? Are you ready to work hard, and feel satisfied with all that you have accomplished during the day?
If you answered Yes to the questions above, then read on – this job could be your dream job!
- Enjoys writing: You must be able to distill new information into something that is easy to understand and can be enjoyed by a non-expert. You must like to write and can quickly produce articles and scripts on a daily and weekly basis.
- Curious and Creative: You are someone who can come up with unique ideas and communicate them with compelling stories. We’re looking for someone with a passion for knowledge and a love of sharing. We want a curious mind who seeks to discover the things they don’t know that they don’t know.
- Data-driven: You must be able to analyze data and incorporate it into every article. Each piece we deliver to our audience should provide guidance using credible research and data.
- Community-focused: Being part of a start-up means that you are part of building something new and exciting. Our goal is to be a guiding voice for those who may need a bit of help through life’s journey. If you are excited about helping to motivate millions of people, then this job is for you!
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write content for social media, long-form articles, scripts and training programs
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original and innovative content
- Develop concept and write content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, social media posts, videos, blogs and media kit
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Help with translation of articles to Vietnamese, or English
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- At least 1-year of professional experience in writing Vietnamese content. Having a portfolio of the published content is a plus
- Strong research skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Can work on multiple projects at the same time, each with tight deadlines