Content Associate - Finance/Accouting Background
Ho Chi Minh City
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.” We are all about learning and teaching – and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive effect on those around you? Are you ready to make an impact on millions of people? Do you want a job that helps you to learn and grow? Are you ready to work hard, and feel satisfied with all that you have accomplished during the day?
If you answered Yes to the questions above, then read on – this job could be your dream job!
- Strong finance background: You have 3+ years of writing content about financial topics, from personal finance to investments. The ideal candidate has worked at a fund or bank, and understands the capital markets, how to manage an investment portfolio and basic finance theory, such as time-value of money and accrual accounting.
- Curious and Creative: You are someone who can come up with unique ideas and communicate them with compelling stories. We’re looking for someone with a passion for knowledge and a love of sharing. We want a curious mind who seeks to discover the things they don’t know that they don’t know.
- Data-driven: You must be able to analyze data and incorporate it into every article. Each piece we deliver to our audience should provide guidance using credible research and data.
- Enjoys writing: You must be able to distill new information into something that is easy to understand and can be enjoyed by a non-expert. You must like to write and can quickly produce articles and scripts on a daily and weekly basis.
- Hard worker: We are a start-up and operate as such. This means everybody does everything – whatever it takes to get something done. And what that means is that: You may find yourself working late nights and on weekends. This is not a 9am-6pm job. Please DO NOT APPLY if you are looking for a boring day job that you can forget about when you leave the office. This job requires you to continue thinking even when you’re not in the office.
- Community-focused: Being part of a start-up means that you are part of building something new and exciting. Our goal is to be a guiding voice for those who may need a bit of help through life’s journey. If you are excited about helping to motivate millions of people, then this job is for you!
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write content for social media, long-form articles, scripts and training programs
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original and innovative content
- Develop concept and write content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, social media posts, videos, blogs and media kit
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Help with translation of articles to Vietnamese, or English
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 3+ years professional experience in writing Vietnamese content. Should have a portfolio of published content
- 3+ years of experience in a finance-related industry, including investments, accounting, equity research
- Strong research skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Can work on multiple projects at the same time, each with tight deadlines