Business Development Manager
Ho Chi Minh City
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.”
At TVL Group, we are all about learning and teaching, and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive effect on those around you? Are you ready to make an impact on millions of people? Do you want a job that helps you to learn and grow? Are you ready to work hard, and feel satisfied with all that you have accomplished during the day?
If you answered Yes to the questions above, then read on – this job could be your dream job!
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand company's BD target and build up sales business strategy and decide which sales part, sales activities to focus on..
- Expand business scale with customers, seek new business, new customers in KOL and Training field to contribute to achieve total budget of revenue.
Research Market, make sale plan, marketing tools, projects/campaigns progress & result:
- Gather market intelligence information
- Prepare, maintain and upgrade marketing tools.
- Anticipate the projects/campaigns schedule of the customer and share with the concerned party. Report the result and study the reason of win/failure.
- Make regular visits and call the customer, seek customer demand, hear customer opinion and request. Propose efficient logistics solution/ proposal meeting customer's needs.
- Make sales calls for existing and potential customers. Maintain fruitful relationships with customers.
- Manage and engage when there is any issue or irregularity related to the customer. Find essence of trouble and take effective action for solving
- Keep negotiating with concerned parties and get a more competitive rate or get a good proposal.
- Maximize revenue by selling rate management. Manage outstanding accounts.
- Control overtime cost and entertainment fee. Implement a cost combat action plan as set and report to management timely.
- Supervise quotation management process to ensure the latest quotation shared with staff and related parties to follow up.
- Contract Management: Check draft contract and send final proposed version to superior
Process & KPI system build up:
- Review and propose to adjust the current sales process to improve and more efficiently.
- Set up KPI to maximize company profit, reputation and customer satisfaction.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as a business development leader/ manager
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in business development in companies such as start-ups, Advertising or Marketing Agency/Insurance/Banking/Training services.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Experience in sales techniques
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Experience with CRM software (ex: Salesforce)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Vietnamese required. English is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment with many opportunities to learn and expand your skill set